- Please give at least 12 hours before class to cancel. Sometimes our classes are wait listed, and we would like to give those on the wait list enough time to plan accordingly if a spot opens for them.
- Any cancellations made within 12 hours of class starting will be considered a No Show, as we will not be able to fill this place in class within that time. No shows will be billed the regular class amount.
- Students on a Membership who book space in a class and don’t cancel within 12 hours more than 3 times in 30 days will lose their reservation privileges.
- For the Intro to Pole Series we need at least 72 hours notice for a cancellation to be able to issue a refund. We are not able to offer make-up classes or partial refunds once the course has begun.
Please take care when you are booking a class, as your attendance is very important to us. If you are unable to attend, chances are that someone else would love to take your place, and we need to have enough time to let them know! Thank you!
How To Cancel:
- Use the MindBody booking system, please login and cancel online. This can also be done through the MindBody app on your smart phone.
- Text or call 250-667-5893. For texts or voicemails please leave your full name and which class you need to cancel out of. Thank you!
Once you are removed from the class anybody on the waitlist will be automatically added to the class, so once you cancel you will not be able to re-join the class unless you add yourself to the waitlist and another spot opens up.
You must pre-pay to reserve a spot in a class, we can not hold a space without payment. Payment can be made by credit card through our online booking system (MindBody, please note that Visa and Mastercard Debit cards can not be accepted through this system) or by sending an e-transfer for your course fees or membership to .
Students who are on a Membership must still pre-book for all classes that they wish to attend, and all classes are subject to the 12-hour cancellation policy.
You can pay at the studio on the day of the class for a drop-in provided that there are spaces open in the class.
If a class you want to take is currently full, we definitely recommend joining the waitlist! It’s not uncommon for space to open up in a class, there is still a good chance you will be able to attend.
If a space opens up the first person on the waitlist will AUTOMATICALLY be added to the class and notified via email and text message (provided that you have not opted out of that service in MindBody), so please be sure you will be able to attend when you add yourself to the list.
If you are notified that you have been moved from the waitlist and into the class and you are not able to attend, the cancellation policy outlined above still applies.
Classes being cancelled by the studio
If there are no students signed up for a class at 24 hours prior to its start time it will be cancelled.
Inclement Weather: During the winter months if the roads around the studio are snowy or the instructor is not able to make it to the studio safely due to snow we may have to cancel class. All registered students will be notified, and notices will be posted to the website as well as the Facebook, and Instagram accounts.
Cancellation & Other Policies
Updated on 2020-01-27T08:22:33-08:00, by .