- No refunds can be given for Level 1 courses once the course has started.
- Please give at least 72 hours before class to cancel. Many of our classes are wait listed, and we would like to give those on the wait list enough time to plan accordingly if a spot opens for them.
- If you cancel between 72 and 12 hours before your class starts, your refund can only be given in studio credit.
- Any cancellations made within 12 hours of class starting will be considered a No Show, as we will not be able to fill this place in class within that time. No shows will be billed the regular class amount.
- Students on a Membership who book space in a class and don’t cancel within 12 hours more than 3 times in 30 days will lose their reservation privileges.
Please take care when you are booking a class, as your attendance is very important to us. If you are unable to attend, chances are that someone else would love to take your place, and we must be able to notify them in time.
How To Cancel:
- Use the MindBody booking system, please login and cancel online. This can also be done through the MindBody app on your smart phone.
Once you are removed from the class anybody on the waitlist will be automatically added to the class, so once you cancel you will not be able to re-join the class unless you add yourself to the waitlist and another spot opens up.
You must pre-pay to reserve a spot in a class, we can not hold a space without payment. Payment can be made by credit card through our online booking system (MindBody, please note that Visa Debit cards can not be accepted through this system) or by sending an e-transfer for your course fees or membership to .
Students who are on a Membership must still pre-book for all classes that they wish to attend, and all classes are subject to the 12-hour cancellation policy.
Drop-ins are only possible for pole classes pending available space, fitness classes are typically fine as we can take a larger number of students.
If a class you want to take is currently full, we definitely recommend joining the waitlist! It’s not uncommon for space to open up in a class, there is still a good chance you will be able to attend.
If a space opens up the first person on the waitlist will AUTOMATICALLY be added to the class and notified via email and text message, so please be sure you will be able to attend when you add yourself to the list.
If you are notified that you have been moved from the waitlist and into the class and you are not able to attend, the cancellation policy outlined above still applies.
Classes being cancelled by the studio
We need at least 3 pre-registered students for a class to run. Make sure to pre-register for all classes including drop-ins.
Cancellation & Other Policies
Updated on 2019-03-21T19:09:55-07:00, by .